Here are 12 Reasons
Our focus has always been about making high quality and high performance products. Precision, engineering, quality, durability and attention-to-detail are the core values that drive our company. We bring that dedication to all the brands that we manufacture and distribute.
If you are a dealer or reseller, here are 12 reasons why you should consider partnering with us:
- We know the industry. We keep our ears to the ground and spot emerging trends in North America and around the world. We analyze and share that valuable information with our dealers.
- We know the market that we serve – namely the most demanding and quality conscious customers in the marketplace. We know their buying habits. We understand the dynamics of the people who influence their decisions - namely the architects, designers and builders. In short, we can help you sell to this exclusive market!
- We distribute the Industry’s leading window coverings product line - Silent Gliss. Silent Gliss is the world’s strongest window coverings brand and has been used in some of the world’s leading architectural landmarks such as the Burj Al Arab Hotel in Dubai, UAE, the Skydome Stadium/Roger’s Centre/Hotel in Toronto, Canada, and the Georges Pompidou Centre in Paris, France. Challenging applications demand the best! And Silent Gliss delivers it.
- We have unique products. Each our product lines fills a niche in the marketplace but none better than Silent Gliss. Silent Gliss products can do what no other products can do. Need a drapery track that can span 180ft and support 600lbs of fabric? How about a single roller blind that can reach over 16 feet in width! Or what about drapery tracks that can disappear into a ceiling? Vertical panels that can flow around tight corners? Yes, we can do all that... and much, much, more!
- We can customize products to meet your exact needs. Customization adds another layer of service to meet the needs of our market. We can achieve many levels of customization including colour matching hardware, upgraded motors for more power or quieter performance and custom programmed controls.
- We can solve any application problem. Not only can we supply you with great and unique products, but we can help you sell solutions... realistic solutions to solve real problems. Partner with us and see the results. Thanks to more than 30 years in the business, we know our products as well as those of our competitor’s. Nobody knows more about shades than we do!
- Help with strategy development. We can help you develop a strategy to solidify existing business and win new contracts. Each member of our management team averages 25 or more years of industry experience and market knowledge.
- Lead generation. Our marketing programs generate leads all across the country. If they happen to be in your territory, we pass the lead onto you. It’s as simple as that.
- Bid analysis and support. We can help you with complicated RFPs and RFQs requiring technical analysis and support. We have the knowledge, experience and resources to help you win the contract.
- Long Term Support. Brading has been in business for over 30 years and by focusing on solutions, innovation and quality have consistently grown and remained profitable. We will always be there to support you – you can count on it!
- We can supply you all the tools to get the contract! We have sample kits, product catalogues, product spec sheets, fabric samples, CAD drawings, installation instructions, videos, PowerPoint presentations and direct mail tools... everything you need to close the business. Most tools are available in electronic format so you can load them onto your IPad or tablet for immediate access. Imagine the power to be able to do instant presentations to potential clients, or trade professionals whenever the opportunity arises!
- Excellent margins – especially on unique products! Exclusive and unique products command decent sales margins. Start making more money with Brading Fabrication products!